PCVUE is more than simple animated graphical software. It is a product that can answer the reliability and performance standards set by industry, whilst still maintaining the user-friendliness of an office tool.
The product range features PCVUE which is a fully featured SCADA application for stand-alone or networked configurations. PCVUE has been implemented in large tag count high availability projects such as the Adelaide Central Rail Control System and the Large Hedron Collider (LHC) in Cern. The LHC has over 300,000 tags.
If you would like to try SCADA for yourself, please download PlantVue. PlantVue is a SCADA OPC client so it will work with any OPC Server as its communications server. PlantVue Personal, a 40-tag version of the product, is available to try and use for free by clicking the download icon below.
PlantVue is part of a range of applications developed by ARC Informatique. Itech is the sole Australian distributor for ARC's products. Please contact us for more information.
- Dynamic configuration
- Document / View oriented graphical interface
- Advanced object technology
- Multiple station architecture
- Redundant communication server
- Historic and real time trends
- Alarm manager
- Versatile access rights system
- Structured database
- Recipe management
- Report writer
- Event recorder
- Optimised event driven communication
- DDE, NetDDE, Block DDE and DLL connections
- OLE 2 container and server
- Import / Export of data configuration in CSV format
- Historical recording in a relational database using ODBC and SQL
- SCADA BASIC® user programs
- Multimedia interface
- Optimal use of multiple processor architecture under Windows NT
- Micro version with 75 I/O points
- Single stations, Communication servers, Supervisory client stations and IHM clients
- Support for all NetBIOS, TCP/IP and NetBEUI, IPX/SPX compatible networks
- Redundant systems with configurable broadcast of messages and operator actions
- Option of historic data on database server using ODBC and SQL
- Multiple screen configuration as standard (up to 4 screens via PCI)
- Shared database with configuration access rights for each I/O point
Contact Itech Corporation for more details.