The Electrical Supervisor role focuses on providing site supervision and electrical wiring services for the company’s contracted customers and to support site installation work from time to time, as and when required.
The key objectives for the Electrical Supervisor include working closely with the Project Director for all commercial, manpower and workflow requirements, collaborating with other team members and project electricians, producing quality workmanship, and participating in the establishment of site-specific work health and safety, cable schedules, quality assurance, and a 3-week look ahead program.
The Electrical Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and executing site installation works, ensuring safety and communication, maintaining project documentation, managing material requirements and supplier coordination, participating in project meetings, and completing weekly time sheets.
We are looking for Electrical Supervisors with relevant tertiary qualifications to join our professional and technical staff.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in running Electrical Installation Teams
- Fully Licensed Electrician
- Australian Recognised Electrical Trade Certificate
- A current induction for Construction Work (White Card)
- Demonstrated Awareness of WHS
- Perform work to all Australian Standards
- Experience in LV power distribution installation
- Control System Installation (an advantage)
- A desire to be part of a fully inclusive culture – that thrives on challenge.
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity to develop a fulfilling and long-term role within the business.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for professional development to enhance your career progression.
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance and a friendly and supported team.
- An all-inclusive and diverse workplace culture where everyone feels valued.
Thank you for your interest in this position. We look forward to receiving your application.